vBulletin Plugin Installation Instructions
Download vBulletin Plugin Files
The Are You a Human vBulletin plugin allows you to easily add PlayThru to forms on your vBulletin site.
If you have not already done so, please create an account and add a site on which you plan to have a PlayThru;.
How to Install
- Unzip the plugin archive
- FTP the files from the upload folder to your vBulletin directory
How to Configure
- In your vBulletin Administrator Control Panel, click on "Plugins & Products" in the sidebar on the left. Then click "Manage products".
- Click "Add/Import Product"
- Click "Choose File" and select the "product-ayah01.xml" XML file.
- Click the "Import" button.
- In your vBulletin Administrator Control Panel, click on "Settings" in the sidebar on the left. Then click "Options".
- Select "Are You A Human PlayThru Settings".
- Click the "Edit Settings" button.
- Enter your Publisher Key and Scoring Key. Once you're done, click the "Save" button.
- Click "Save" button.
- In your vBulletin Administrator Control Panel, click on "Settings" in the sidebar on the left. Then click "Human Verification Manager".
- Select the "PlayThru" radio button, then click the "Save" button.
Congratulations, Are You A Human PlayThru; is now configured!
If PlayThru isn't loading for you, please check the following:
- If PlayThru is set to "Lightbox" mode, it will only display once the form it's included in has been submitted. You can see which mode PlayThru is set to in the "Game Style" section of the Dashboard.
- Make sure that you are using the correct publisher key and scoring key.
- Check to see if your server and/or network has a firewall which prevents outbound connections via port 443.
If you need further support, head on over to our Support Center. We'd be more than happy to help you out!
If you run into any issues during your installation process please use our support forums.
We appreciate all feedback and are ready to help! Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for PlayThru™ updates.